HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
A wireless connection allows devices to stay connected to the network but without physically connecting to any wires. The printer device can be far from a router but still, it can be connected to the network.Today, the best-chosen printer’s are embedded with the wireless set-up. As an advantage in this digital era, the HP enterprises have introduced a large series of multi-functional printers with a dependable wireless connection. It is designed with virtual printing technology, which is a boon to the society. Obtain the network name and password of the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup to connect to the wireless network. The black and sleek HP Envy 4520 all-in-one printer series are now a common sight at home and offices. A wireless connection can be enabled on both Windows and Mac operating system.
The convenience, mobility, easy-step, and productivity are the key factors that make HP Envy 4520 wireless setup very inevitable.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Glance through the instructions that are given below to understand the process of establishing a wireless network on a Windows workstation.
- Firstly, switch on the network router.
- Be patient till the wireless light is stable and it does not blink.
- Note the network name and password of the hp 4520 wireless printer. The network name for the Windows OS is (Service Set Identifier) SID and the security password is WEP Key or WPA.
- Turn on the printer and computer.
- Hover the mouse to double-click the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the wireless screen which is displayed in the background.
- From the list of avilable networks, choose the name of your network, and click OK.
- If you are unable to find the list with your network name, click the option Enter New Network Name.
- Go with the instructions on the screen and enter the network name.
- Download and install the printer software.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup for Mac
- The Apple technology adheres to the cordless technologies very efficiently. Examine the steps given below to set-up the wireless network on a Mac OS.
- AirPrint is the wireless printing solution for the Mac machines.
- Initially, ensure that the Mac machine and the HP Envy 4520 printers meet the printing requirements.
- Switch on your router and wait until the connection remains stable.
- Disassemble any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer set-up.
- On the Printer’s control panel choose the options Setup> Network> Wireless menu > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Every Mac machine will have an inbuilt wireless wizard option.
- Download and install the latest HP printer driver on the Mac machine. Simplify your search by choosing the most compatible printer driver on this website.
- Hence, the hp envy 4520 setup wireless is successfully completed. Enjoy your day at your office with the efficient wireless print options.
HP 4520 Common Queries
How to find WPS Pin
WPS is a common printer term that is abbreviated as Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It makes printing quite quicker by automatically configuring the wireless network with a network name (SSID) and password. Ever wondered how to find wps pin on hp envy 4520 printer set-up? The WPS PIN will be on the label or sticker attached to the network router. In technical terms, a router establishes a proper wireless connection. Check the label of the router on the bottom side or back of the router. Also, there are two primary methods to set-up the WPS password. The PIN entry method and the push button configuration (PBC) method.
HP Envy 4520 wireless Direct printing
The wireless direct printing enables printing even when there is no trace of a network router. The HP enterprises have established HP Wireless direct feature to secure connection from a mobile device to the HP Envy 4520 printer set-up. A printer application must be installed on the mobile device to use the printer over the HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct connection. Reconfigure wireless settings to maintain a proper network connection. Also, never lag on any printer updates. The advantage of wireless direct is that up to five computers and mobile devices can use the same HP wireless direct connection.
How to Change HP Envy 4520 wifi Password
Ensure that the hp envy 4520 wireless setup support the WPS mode. Access the router’s configuration page through a web browser on the computer connected to the network. Get the IP address of the machine. Enter the router’s username and password. Long press the Reset button on the network router for 30 seconds. This will reset the settings to Default. It allows you to log in with the default username and password. Open the wireless section and change password.Create a strong password of more than 8 characters long. Include alpha-numeric digits.