HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges
HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges give you the best quality ink for the Envy printers. Install the genuine HP ink cartridges and ensure the printer’s durability that provides an outstanding print quality. When the ink cartridge of the printer reaches low or runs out of ink, replace them with the original product. Purchase the genuine ink cartridges from the nearest HP retailer or order directly from the manufacturer website. If you try to use the third-party ink cartridges, the printer leads to print with poor ink quality or creates a malfunction of the printer device. Make use of the chat and voice support to acquire a guided information.
HP Envy 4520 Compatible Ink
HP Envy 4520 Compatible Ink is listed below.
- HP 61 Black ink cartridge.
- HP 61 Tri-color ink cartridge.
HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge installation
HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges can be installed by the following instructions.
- Step 1 : Raise the ink cartridge access door and hold it until the door locks into place. The ink cartridge carriage automatically moves to the left.
- Step 2 : Wait for a while and take out the new ink cartridge from the package by holding it on either sides of black area.
- Step 3 : Remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridge without touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles for HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge installation.
- Step 4 : Make sure that you don’t replace the protective tape on the metal ink contacts that results in poor electrical connections.
- Step 5 : Lift the cap or lid on the ink cartridge carriage. Bring the ink cartridge by holding on its sides and place it into the slot.
- Step 6 : Make sure that you insert the ink contacts facing towards the printer by matching the colors indicated on the label.
- Step 7 : Redo the same for installing the remaining the ink cartridges and close ink cartridge access door.
- Step 8 : After the installation is complete, the printer prints an alignment page by itself. Or else, click the setup icon.
- Step 9 : Go to the Tools option and select Align Printer to complete the installation procedure.
- Step 10 : Open the output tray and pull the tray extender to receive the printed alignment paper.
- Step 11 : Open the scanner lid and place the paper on the glass with the print side facing downwards.
- Step 12 : Close the scanner lid and click OK on the printer control panel to install HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges.
- Step 13 : The printer aligns the ink cartridges by itself and the printer is now ready to print after HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge installation.
HP Envy 4520 Ink Refill
Steps for HP Envy 4520 ink refill
HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges refill is carried out by the steps given below.
- Step 1 : Buy an ink refill kit and grab the paper roll and clear scotch tape together.
- Step 2 : Lift the cartridge access door and open the lid on ink cartridge.
- Step 3 : Take out the empty ink cartridge from the door and close the lid and then the cartridge access door.
- Step 4 : Grab the paper towel and fold it to wipe away the ink leaks. Place the empty ink cartridge on the paper towel.
- Step 5 : Use a sharp pin to pierce the ink cartridge.
- Step 6 : Use a long needle to put a hole in the refill ink bottle.
- Step 7 : Add the ink slowly and stop filing when the ink spills out. Make use of the paper towel to clean around the cartridge contacts while refill HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges.
- Step 8 : Use the clear scotch tape to cover a hole on the ink cartridge and insert it into the slot by opening the cartridge access door for HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge installation.
HP Envy 4520 Change Ink Cartridge
Steps for HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge Replacement
HP Envy ink cartridges can be replace by the instructions given below.
- Step 1 : To load HP Envy 4520 ink cartridgesLift the input tray and drag the tray extender out. Pull the paper catch and glide the paper guides to the end.
- Step 2 : Fill a stack of A4 or U.S. Letter-sized paper into the input tray with the print side facing downwards.
- Step 3 : Adjust the paper width guides without bending or curling against the paper and begin to replace the ink cartridge.
- Step 4 : When you finish loading the paper, lift the front cover to open the cartridge access door.
- Step 5 : The cartridge holder moves towards the center and wait until it becomes silent and idle.
- Step 6 : Lift the lid ink cartridge holder to release the empty cartridge. Push the lid on the cartridge holder backwards until it stops.
- Step 7 : Remove the old ink cartridge from the slot by pulling in the upward direction.
- Step 8 : Take out the newly purchased ink cartridge from the package. Peel off the protective tapes without touching the ink nozzles.
- Step 9 : Hold the ink cartridge only on the black plastic area. Insert it into the empty slot with the copper-colored contacts facing towards the printer.
- Step 10 : Make sure that you place the ink cartridge by matching the labels indicated on the slot. Push the ink cartridge with the slight pressure on it to snap into place.
- Step 11 : Close the lid or cap on the cartridge carrier and shut the cartridge access door gently for HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge installation.
- Step 12 : Wait until the HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges aligns by itself. The printer is now ready to print a document or photo.