HP ENVY 4520 WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOW & MAC
For those who have an query to make an installation for their windows and mac setup by wireless setup then the following HP Envy 4520 wireless setup guide will provide you solution.
Wireless Setup for MAC
- Before setting up the printer on your HP Envy 4520 wireless setup network, gather the network name and password and make sure the router, printer, and computer are turned on.
- Prior configuring the printer over wireless network, organize the network name (SSID) and password(WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
- Ensure that the printer, router and computer are switched on and connect the computer to a wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Attach the computer and printer over the same wireless network. Keep the printer and computer near the router range while setting up the procedure.
- Switch on the printer and using Wireless Setup Wizard attach the printer to the network which helps the installer to view the printer during installation process.
- Select the wireless option on the printer’s control panel. On the Wireless Window, Tap the Settings option > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Trail the on-screen commands on the control panel to establish the printer over the wireless network.
- Before downloading the printer driver,begin the software installation process on the printer from which you wish to print from.
- Download and install the full feature printer driver by visiting our website.
- Index the model number, press Begin and then press Download.
- Utilize HP Easy Start in the browser downloads bar by double tapping on the driver file or in the Downloads folder to begin the installation for completion of HP Envy 4520 wireless connect to mac.
Wireless Setup for WINDOWS
- Customize the printer over the wireless network, configure the printer to the network and then setup the printer driver and software.
- Prior customizing the printer over the wireless network, collect the network name (SSID) and password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
- Make certain the printer, router and computer are switched on and configure the computer to a wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Establish the computer and printer over the same wireless network.
- Arrange the printer and computer within the router’s coverage while configuring the procedure.
- Power on the printer, with Wireless Setup Wizard, establish the printer to the network which assists the installer to view the printer during installation process.
- Choose the wireless option on the printer’s control panel.
- On the Wireless Window, tap the Settings option and then Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the commands mentioned on the control panel to establish the printer over the wireless network.
- When urged,select the software and driver, choose Full Software and Drivers, Press Continue.
- Follow the on-screen directions to install the full feature printer driver.
- Then finish the setup.
FOR PRINTER ISSUES
TOLL FREE NUMBER :1844 968 2988
HP ENVY 4520 WIRELESS DIRECT SETUP
Just a simple method to connect the printer over the wireless network without any cluster of cables using HP Envy 4520 wireless setup.
- If there any papers inserted in the input tray, eliminate all the papers from the input tray.
- Trail the instructions below to configure the printer over Wireless Direct.
- Plug in the power cable using HP Envy 4520 wireless setup guide.
- Power on the printer and download the printer cartridges.
- After the regular startup process, let the printer to print the alignment page.
- Choose the connection type wither as wired or wireless connection type.
- Attach the power cable and attach the power cable.
- Then download the printer software.
HP Envy 4520 Print with Wireless Direct
- Switch on the WiFi Direct on the printer and the WiFi enabled Smart phones or tablet ,choose DIRECT-xx-HP Envy 4520 from the list of available printers
- Install the upgraded version of HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service on the mobile device.
- Press the WiFi Direct to display the network name and password d on the printer’s control panel.
- Click the information button to print the report which contains the network name and password on the printer without the control panel.
- In case the printer does not have information button, press the resume button for 2 seconds to print the report which contains the network name and password.
- Choose Automatic to print without a password or choose automatic to ratify the print job from the printer, in case the menu displays.
- Touch Settings > WiFi on the Android device and then ensure that the printer is turn on
- Access the photo or document you wish to print and then touch Tao from the application menu or utilize the Share option from the app to send the items to the print plugin
- Ratify that DIRECT-xx-HP Envy 4520 screens as the printer on the print plugin settings window. In case a different printer name screens, touch the name of the printer to view a list of available printers, and then choose DIRECT-xx-HP Envy 4520.
- Press Print to print the desired document.