HP ENVY 4520 SCANNER SETUP
Are you worrying about how to setup the scanner on your printer? Utilize the HP Envy 4520 scanner setup instructions given below to setup the scanner with ease.
FOR PRINTER ISSUES
TOLL FREE:1844 968 2988
HP ENVY 4520 SCAN TO COMPUTER
How to Scan (Windows)
Here are certain applications which will assist you to scan a document.
HP Scan software
The app is only used for HP Printers which are established in 2011 and later.
- Using the directions, HP Scan software is available.
- Insert the items on the scanner glass or ADF to avoid damage of paper.
- Look for the printer model in Windows.
- Select the search results in case the printer name is displayed.
- Install the full featured driver if the printer name is not displayed.
- Touch Scan a document or photo depending on what you wish to print.
- On the HP Envy 4520 scanner setup Scan Window, select the shortcut to identify your file type.
- Alter the settings, if you wish. After performing these settings, preview the scanned document.
- Once the scanning is done, press on Scan to scan the document.
- After pressing the Scan button, the printer scans the document and the preview displays in HP Scan.
- Double tap the thumbnail image of the document that has been scanned, you can do the other changes performed.
- Click Save and select the folder you wish to store the scan.
- You can store the document in the name which you wish.
- Ratify the file type by clicking on the button Save.
- Get directed to the folder which has your scans and double click to display them.
How to Scan ( Mac)
Scan the document or photos with an app that are been installed on the Mac.
HP Easy Scan App
Get directed to the App Store, download, install, then run the HP Easy Scan App.
- Access the Mac for Scan and touch on the HP Easy Scan from the available list of results.
- Insert the document or photos on the scanner glass with the printed side facing down. Once the scanning is done, seal the scanner lid.
- Access the HP Envy 4520 scanner setup for easy Scan, select the printer’s name from the Scanner search results.
- Ensure that you select the scan type from the Presets.
- Alter the settings to the selected preset by touching on the Edit settings.
- Select Scan and then Scan Next Item to insert many pages or else press Done.
- Press on the thumbnail version of the scanned item is screen in the left panel.
- Alter the colors, cropping or resizing can be done by selecting Edit.
- Click Send which can be displayed on the bottom of the Window. To save the scanned documents, Select Folder and then press Send.
- Look for folder by pressing Where and then press Save. Choose the designated folder by pressing Save.
- Alter the changes by selecting the color, quality, size and orientations of scans, if you wish to alter the settings.
How to scan the document
- Try to scan the document or photo.
- Lift the scanner cover.
- Place the item with the print side downwards on the scanner glass
- Seal the scanner cover.
HP Scan and Capture
- Insert the document into the scanner glass or ADF using HP Scan and Capture App.
- Install the full feature driver on the computer with Windows 8 or 10 operating system to utilize the app.
Enable the scan connection to the computer (Wireless Network)
Activate the Manage Scan to Computer connection from the software to send the scanned document or photos from your printer to a wireless computer.
- In Windows search, look for your printer model name and then press the printer name in the list of available printers.
- In the HP Printer Assistant Window, press Scanner Actions and then press Manage Scan to Computer.
- To activate the scan to computer option, press Enable.
Scan the document or photo
Use a USB, wired or wireless connection to the scan the document or photo.
- Tap on the down arrow to choose scan on the HP Envy 4520 scanner setup control panel and then click OK.
- In the Select Computer menu, tap on the down arrow to choose the computer that you want to scan to and then select OK.
- In the Scan Type menu, tap on the down arrow to choose either Photo (JPEG) or Document (PDF) and then click OK.
- To begin the scan, click OK again.
HP Envy 4520 Scanner Setup for Scan to Email
You will be able to send the scanned photos and documents to the email address directly from the HP Envy 4520 scanner setup control panel. You will be able to utilize the feature for printers with network connections. Install the printer software and turn on the printer to scan the documents or photos. Connect to the computer with a USB cable, a wired network cable or over a wireless network connection.
- Configure the Hp Envy 4520 scan to email profile using the full feature software installed on the computer.
- With the Embedded Web Server on the printer, by configuring the email Obtain the information regarding the authentic details from the ISP Internet Service Printer.
- Look for Windows for the printer model and then choose the printer name from the list of available results.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant, double click on Scanner Actions or double click on Scan to email Wizard.
- Choose New and enter all the email address details that you wish to use with the profile.
- Enter the email profile display name. For the email profile, displays the name of email address on the printer’s control panel.
- Type the password to prevent unauthorized access to the email profile from the printer’s control panel, if required.
- Choose Next, and then choose Save and Test or Save to complete the email profile setup.
- Tap Scan in the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Down arrow and then select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG depending on the scan job.
- Select the email profile’s name that you generated in Hp Envy 4520 scan to email.
- Key in the password, if necessary and then scan the item.
- Access the computer with the scanned document or item attached with the email by itself.