ENVY 4520 INK CARTRIDGES
Once the installation is done, certain error messages display on the printer’s control panel indicating an Envy 4520 ink cartridges issue. You can solve the issue by following the instructions given below:
FOR PRINTER ISSUES
TOLL FREE NUMBER :1844 968 2988
- Initially, eliminate the ink cartridge to examine whether it is functioning properly and then reinsert the cartridge to its respective slot.
- If you are not able to solve the issue, wipe the electrical contacts with a damped cloth as dust gets accumulated in the contacts.
- Ensure that you dry up the electrical contacts for atleast 10 hours and then insert the ink cartridges back into the respective slot.
- If the issue continues again, wipe the ink cartridge contacts again to resolve the issue. Use a soft cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- You can also reboot the printer by detaching the power cable from the printer’s rear and wall outlet and then attach it to switch on the printer.
- Examine the ink cartridge warranty because you may have flawed cartridge or print head and it can also be under warranty.
- If you have a flawed cartridge or HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges replacement, replace with a new cartridge into the slot. Be careful while eliminating the cartridge from the package as you should only touch the black plastic on it.
- Insert the black cartridge on the right slot and the color cartridge on the left slot of the printer for HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge replacement.
- Once the installation is done, the printer prints an alignment page by itself. If the alignment page is not printed, service the printer.
You have a print head problem with your printer or “print head appears to be missing” message displays on the printer’s control panel and due to the problem the printer does not print.
- Click the power button to switch on the printer. Access the access door of the envy 4520 ink cartridges.
- Eliminate the cartridges and then insert them on a piece of paper with the ink opening pointing upwards.
- Elevate the latch handle on the print carriage until it clicks its place and then discard the print head.
- Wipe the plastic ramps on either side of the ink nozzles, the edge of the nozzles and then the electrical contacts.
- Organize lint-free cloth or paper to wipe the electrical contacts area from the bottom to the top.
- Clean the accumulated ink or dust from the edges between the nozzles and the contacts.
- After the cleaning process, continue to the next step to wipe the electrical contacts located in the interior of the printer.
- Ensure that the latch handle is elevated and then insert the print head
Be cautious while shutting the latch handle and then seal the access door of the cartridge.
- Switch on the printer to reconfigure it. Halt until the printer is inactive.
- Detach the power cable from the hindmost of the printer with the printer switched on.
- Detach the power cable from the wall outlet, halt for 60 seconds and then connect one end power cable back into the electrical outlet and to the hindmost of the printer.
- Switch on the printer and wait for the printer to go through the warm-up period.
- After the warm-up period, the carriage moves to the center of the printer. And then the printer is inactive.
In case the envy 4520 ink cartridges issue still continues, try to replace the print head. If you replace the print head under the warranty period, you will get a new print head, cleaning materials and then a set of ink cartridges with the replacement print head.
- Access the ink cartridge door and then wipe the electrical contacts in the interior of the printer.
- Take the print head from the packaging and then press the print head to its respective slot until it clicks in its place.
- Purchase a new print head in case the print head is not under the warranty period.
- Service the printer if the issue stills exists
- The ink system failures mainly occur due to carriage stall during the printer resets. In case of the ink system failures you are not required to solve the carriage stall issue.